Asked by: Brita Nartasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
How can I cover my window without curtains?
- Line colorful bottles along the windowsill.
- Use tall planters to obscure the view.
- Stencil a frosted pattern onto the glass.
- Create a faux stained glass window.
- Decoupage lace material onto the glass.
- Spread gallery glass over the window.
- Cover the glass with contact paper.
Keeping this in view, what can be used instead of curtains?
8 Great Alternatives to Window Curtains
- Shutters. Shutters, or blinds as they are commonly known, is possibly the best alternative to curtains you can have at your home.
- Rolling Screens.
- Stained Glass.
- Build Shelves around the Windows.
- Wood Panelling.
- Dotted Shades.
- Frosting Spray.
- Use Artwork.
Similarly, how can I cover my windows cheaply? Here are some awesome, easy, and budget friendly ways you can turn your blank window spaces stylish.
- Decorate Windows With Zebra Striped Cornices.
- Create Bamboo Roman Shades.
- Add Fabric to Drop Cloth Curtains.
- Use Napkin Rings as Drapery Ties.
- Make a Curved Cornice Board.
- Make Seasonal Curtains From Tablecloths.
Also question is, what can I cover my window with?
The covering you choose depends on your room and how much light you need to let in. Privacy films and frosted spray paint are inexpensive ways to cover a window without blocking light. Curtains and blinds are a better option when you want more control over your windows.
Is it OK not to have curtains?
The answer is when the room doesn't want it or need it. When the ROOM doesn't warrant it. Having said all that, it's your home, it's your space and it needs to be your vibe. If curtains aren't your thing, then by all means, don't hang them.