Asked by: Naoko Lauriaasked in category: General Last Updated: 9th June, 2020
How do I label a section in Logic Pro X?
Beside this, how do I add an arrangement marker in Logic Pro X?
Logic Pro X - Easy Arrangement Building w/Arrangement Markers
- Press G to shown the Global Tracks in Logic.
- Click the plus (+) button to create new Arrangement Markers at the playhead position.
- Option-click and drag to duplicate sections of your arrangement.
Beside above, how do you create a marker in logic? In the Marker track, do one of the following:
- Place the playhead at the position where you want to create a marker, then click the Add Marker button .
- Select the Pencil tool, then click where you want to add a marker.
In this manner, how do markers and arrangement markers differ?
Laying out the arrangement of a song is simplified because you can just use the List Editor to create each song section and its length without having to us a calculator or add in your head. But Arrangement Markers allow you to easily move, or copy specific parts of a song to arrange the song.