Asked by: Marianna Benyahiaasked in category: General Last Updated: 14th January, 2020
How do I stop Google cloud?
Keeping this in view, how do I turn off Google cloud?
To close an account: Sign in to the Manage billing accounts page in the Google Cloud Console. Select the name of the billing account you want to close. In the Billing navigation menu, click Account Management. At the top of the page, click cancel CLOSE BILLING ACCOUNT.
Secondly, how do I delete Google cloud data? Deleting objects
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Console.
- In the list of buckets, click on the name of the bucket that contains the object you want to delete.
- In the Objects tab, navigate to the object.
- Click the checkbox next to the object you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I restart my Google cloud?
- Go to the Cloud SQL Instances page in the Google Cloud Console. Go to the Cloud SQL Instances page.
- Select an instance to restart by clicking the instance name.
- Click Restart, in the button bar at the top of the page.
- In the Restart database instance dialog box, click Restart.
Is there a free Google cloud?
The Google Cloud Free Tier has two parts: A 12-month free trial with $300 credit to use with any Google Cloud services. Always Free, which provides limited access to many common Google Cloud resources, free of charge.