Asked by: Chunxiang Bjeskeasked in category: General Last Updated: 4th May, 2020
How do you change a Miele door seal?
- Step 1: Turn Off the Power.
- Step 2: Remove the Front Panel Accessory Screws.
- Step 3: Remove the Outer Rim of the Door Seal.
- Step 4: Open the Drain Plug Flap.
- Step 5: Remove the Front Panel.
- Step 6: Remove the Door Catch.
- Step 7: Remove the Door-seal.
- Step 8: Fit the New Seal.
Correspondingly, how do you change a door seal on a Miele washing machine?
Miele W1611 Door Seal Replacement
- Obviously unplug the power before you start and wait a few minutes for the capacitors to discharge.
- Lift the front of the lid and slide it backwards enough to remove.
- Remove the soap drawer completely.
- Pull the seal off the lip on the front panel.
- Lift the control panel up and lie it on top of the machine.
Also Know, how much does it cost to replace washing machine rubber seal? The overall cost to repair a washing machine averages $150 for fixing a bad seal or faulty water level switch, both common problems.
how do I fix the door seal on my washing machine?
- Unplug the washing machine.
- Unscrew the front panel if possible.
- Handle a machine without a removable front panel.
- Remove the outer retaining band.
- Fold the door seal into the washing machine.
- Remove the retaining spring or band.
- Note the position of the drain holes.
- Pull off the seal.
How do I remove a door seal?
Take a piece of the old weather stripping with you to the home improvement store so you can easily match it. The weather stripping in newer doors fits in a groove in the door casing. To remove it, simply pull it out. Then cut a new piece to length, and insert it in the groove.