Asked by: Erin Schonheinzasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd June, 2020
How do you draw hexagon?
Hereof, how do you draw a triangle?
Method 1 Using a Compass
- Draw a straight line. Lay your ruler on the paper, then trace a pencil along the straight edge.
- Span the segment with your compass.
- Trace a quarter-circle arc.
- Switch the compass around.
- Draw a second arc.
- Mark the point where the two arcs cross.
- Finish the triangle.
Also, what is a 7 sided polygon? In geometry, a heptagon is a seven-sided polygon or 7-gon. The heptagon is sometimes referred to as the septagon, using "sept-" (an elision of septua-, a Latin-derived numerical prefix, rather than hepta-, a Greek-derived numerical prefix; both are cognate) together with the Greek suffix "-agon" meaning angle.
Thereof, how do you draw a hexagon with a ruler?
Method 2 Drawing a Rough Hexagon Using a Round Object and a Ruler
- Trace the round rim of a glass with a pencil.
- Draw a horizontal line through the center of your circle.
- Draw an X over the halved circle, splitting it up into 6 equal sections.
- Turn each of the six sections into triangles.
- Erase your guiding lines.
What is the shape of Heptagon?
A heptagon is a seven-sided polygon. It also has seven vertices, or corners where sides meet, and seven angles.