Asked by: Adargoma Haggenmillerasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
How do you reset a Bosch Serie 4 washer?
Just so, how do you reset a Bosch Serie 6 washer?
- Turn off the machine (dial to 0)
- Open the door.
- Turn on the machine on first program.
- Close the door.
- Turn off the machine.
- Turn on the machine on the “six-o-clock” program, which is centrifuge.
- Press the “option down” button and keep it pressed (This is the button left of the display)
Furthermore, how do you reset a Bosch classixx washing machine? The reset process is below: -Turn the appliance knob to the 'off' or reset position, 12 o'clock. -Turn the knob to the 6 o'clock position. -Press and hold the spin reduce button.
Accordingly, how do I take the lock off my Bosch washing machine?
When the child lock is activated, there will either be a key symbol or a "CL" symbol in the display and all the washing machine buttons will be disabled. To deactivate the child lock, press and hold the start button for three to five seconds.
How do you bypass a washing machine door lock?
How to Bypass a Washing Machine Lid Lock
- Turn off the washer and unplug the appliance.
- Locate the retaining tabs and/or screws that hold the top horizontal panel down.
- Look for the lid lock switch on the underside of the top panel and where it fits into the appliance.
- Put the lid back down and plug the washing machine back into the electrical outlet.