Asked by: Georgeanna Iskortsevasked in category: General Last Updated: 1st January, 2020
How do you store makeup?
- Stay in the Dark. Most of your makeup and skincare will be fine at room temperature—if you can keep them out of direct sunlight.
- Free Up Some Room in Your Fridge.
- Skip the Bathroom Vanity.
- Avoid Freezing Temps Too.
Also, should you keep makeup in the fridge?
The experts explain: "Although it's been suggested to store them in the fridge to preserve the shelf life, you generally shouldn't, as the bacteria in makeup can cause eye infections or irritations." And, however you store it, make sure you follow the shelf life.
Similarly, should I keep my foundation in the fridge? This includes everything from foundation to mascara to liquid eyeliner. These products have an expiration date once you open then. To make them last as long as possible, toss them in the fridge. The same goes for products you want to store unopened for an extended period of time.
Also question is, how do you store makeup in the bedroom?
Here are 16 awesome and totally doable beauty storage ideas and solutions.
- Display nail polish in a spice rack.
- Store toiletries in an old pencil box.
- Use drawer dividers to organize cosmetics.
- Keep headbands and hair ties in little drawstring bags.
- Use a shoe organizer to store beauty products.
How do you keep makeup in a small space?
Full disclosure here.
- Separate makeup into containers and label them.
- Use clear, acrylic shelving to store and organize makeup on your bathroom wall.
- Create a magnet makeup board for cosmetic storage.
- Spray paint mason jars for pretty makeup brush storage.
- Turn a simple sushi mat into a makeup organizer.