Asked by: Anesia Valdelomarasked in category: General Last Updated: 20th March, 2020
How do you turn on the Vulcan gas wall heater?
Accordingly, how do I turn on my gas wall heater?
How to Turn On a Wall Heater
- To turn on your gas heater, locate the knob for starting.
- Turn the knob to "Pilot," and then push down on the "Ignite" button.
- Once the pilot light comes on, hold down the Ignite button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Set the temperature on the wall heater to your desired heating level.
Also, how do I check my pilot light? The pilot gas line is a small metal tube below the burner assembly and distinctive by the slight upturn at the end. It will be apparent, if the pilot is lit, by the small blue flame burning at the end. If you do not see a small blue flame burning, the pilot light is out.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you light a propane wall heater?
How to Light a Propane Heater
- Open the valve control knob on the propane tank by turning it counterclockwise.
- Push in and turn the knob on the front or side of your heater to the "Start" or "Light" position.
- Push and hold the knob to unlock the propane valve in the heater and send gas to the unit.
How do you restart a gas furnace?
Once the gas has had time to dissipate, turn the knob to "Pilot." Then, hold down the "Reset" button and bring the flame of a long lighter close to the pilot light opening. This should light the furnace pilot light. Once you are sure the pilot light is on, release your pressure on the reset button.