Asked by: Chasity Raafasked in category: General Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
How do you use retinue in a sentence?
- Her accomplishments attracted Theodosius' sister Pulcheria, who took her into her retinue and destined her to be the emperor's wife.
- Towards the end of 66 he arrived in Greece with a retinue of soldiers, courtiers, musicians and dancers.
Keeping this in view, how do you use suppliant in a sentence?
suppliant Sentence Examples
- nay, pity me, 0 king, for I avow myself thy suppliant.
- They guaranteed absolute security to the suppliant within their limits.
- Those of the first class were pedestals, so small and low that the suppliant could kneel upon them; these stood inside the temples, in front of the sacred image.
Furthermore, how do you use conciliatory in a sentence? As a ruler he was mild and conciliatory. conciliatory manner to discuss the way forward. She saved much of her own property and her first husband's, when a conciliatory policy was adopted after the fall of the Terrorists.
In this manner, how do you use implement in a sentence?
implement Sentence Examples
- He used a special implement which he inserted at the lower end of the incision.
- We plan to implement a policy allowing students to choose a humane alternative.
- The company plans to implement the recommendations through its code of practice in the new year.
How do you use impending in a sentence?
- The resolutions were devised to save the situation, in view of the impending loss of the temporalities.
- He had grown accustomed when going into action to think about anything but what would seem most likely to interest him--the impending danger.