Asked by: Eleder Alcojorasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd May, 2020
How long does it take to get California Contractors License?
Simply so, how long does it take to get contractor license?
Also, how do I get a general contractor's license in California? California General Contractor License Requirements
- Completed examination application and $330 fee.
- California business license and Tax ID (if LLC or Corporation)
- Fingerprinting Live Scan.
- Completion of “Law and Business” exam.
- Completion of secondary trade-related exam.
- Completion of the asbestos open-book examination.
Also question is, how much does it cost to get a contractors license in California?
Licensing fee of $200. Proof of Worker's Compensation Insurance. $15,000 California Contractor License Bond.
When you pass the exam when do you receive your license Cslb?
The CSLB gives you 18 months after your application is accepted to pass both examinations. Normally, you can re-take the exam within three weeks if you fail. As of 2019, the fee to re-take an examination is $60.