Asked by: Jackeline Berningasked in category: General Last Updated: 16th June, 2020
How much does a smoker grill cost?
Keeping this in view, how much does a good smoker cost?
Prices range from $100 for cheapo charcoal cookers up to $10,000 for all-in-one smoker/grill combos. You usually get what you pay for. You can get a nice gas unit for under $200, a good charcoal unit for about $300, and a nifty pellet smokers start at about $600.
One may also ask, what is the best smoker for the money? Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Weber Smokey Mountain 18 Inch Smoker at Amazon.
- Best Splurge: Char-Broil Deluxe Digital Electric Smoker 725 Inch at Amazon.
- Best Gas: Smoke Hollow 44-Inch Gas Smoker at Amazon.
- Best Charcoal: Pit Barrel Cooker at Amazon.
- Best 3-in-1: Napoleon Apollo 3-in-1 Smoker at Amazon.
In this regard, how much does a barbecue smoker cost?
A barbecue smoker can cost $8-$150, depending on size and quality of materials, for a simple wood-chip smoker box -- a small, flat drawer or tray made of cast iron or stainless steel that can be added to a conventional charcoal or gas grill to use like a smoker.
What is the best smoker for a beginner?
Top 3 Best Smokers for Beginners
- Overall Top Choice and Best Charcoal Smoker for Beginners - Weber Smokey Mountain. Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 14-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black.
- Best Electric Smoker for Beginners - Masterbuilt 40-Inch Electric Smoker.
- Best Pellet Smoker for Beginners - Camp Chef SmokePro DLX.