Asked by: Teogenes Berkoasked in category: General Last Updated: 29th February, 2020
How much is it to steam clean a car?
Consequently, how much does it cost to steam clean a car?
Steam cleaning costs start around $85 and runs up to $130. If you have a leather interior, you will need a premium upholstery cleaning service, which ranges from $50 to $75. If your vehicle that requires the removal of a dent, the cost should be about $80.
One may also ask, how do you steam clean a car? How to Steam Clean Car Seats
- Vacuum loose dust, dirt and debris from the car seats.
- Place water in the steam cleaner water reservoir.
- Allow the steam cleaner to heat up.
- Clean the car seats one section at a time.
- Hold the steam cleaner onto any stained areas of the car seats for about 15 seconds.
- Add more water to the machine as needed.
Keeping this in consideration, is steam cleaning good for cars?
Hand car wash steaming is also a great way to perk up your car's looks because it blasts away stubborn dirt, mud and grime from the surface better than soapy water or chemical agents. The high-pressure steam doesn't mess up the paintwork or scratch the surface and protects your car's finish.
How long does it take to steam clean a car?
A New Way of Cleaning Using “dry” vapor steam produced by the Optima Steamer, a practiced operator can clean the exterior of a typical passenger car with as little as 1 gallon of water and can do it in as little as 15 minutes (obviously, your results may vary).