Asked by: Melquiades Yalaasked in category: General Last Updated: 17th February, 2020
Is it possible to decompile code?
Beside this, can you decompile code?
Decompiler. A decompiler is a computer program that takes an executable file as input, and attempts to create a high level source file which can be recompiled successfully. Decompilers are usually unable to perfectly reconstruct the original source code, and as such, will frequently produce obfuscated code.
Secondly, can C++ code be decompiled? C++ has the plus that obfuscation isn't nearly as important. There is no metadata so decompilers have a much harder time. Net has a set of rules that obfuscators use to both read your code, and obfuscate it. C++ doesn't have these rules.
Simply so, how do I decompile an application?
Step-by-Step Guide To Decompiling Android Apps
- Install Apk Extractor on your Android device.
- Download your target app from Google Play.
- Run APK Extractor to send the .
- Download the Android SDK (Eclipse/ADT) and unzip.
- Download dex2jar and unzip.
- Download JD_GUI and unzip.
- In Eclipse/ADT, click File > New > Java Project.
- Name your project, then click Next > Finish.
Is decompiling illegal?
Decompiling is both illegal and wrong, unless it's your own work. You can learn what you need on Google, or find open-source stuff using it and learn from that. It's illegal to decompile ANYTHING without permission.