Asked by: Souleymane Vecianaasked in category: General Last Updated: 23rd January, 2020
What are the largest cattle ranches in the United States?
- Blair Brothers Angus (Vale, South Dakota)
- Gardiner Angus (Ashland, Kansas)
- Maddux Cattle Company (Waneta, Nebraska)
- N Bar Ranch (Grass Range, Montana)
- Padlock Range (Ranchester, Wyoming)
- Sunlight Ranches Co.
- True Ranches (Wheatland, Wyoming)
- XIT Ranch (Plains, Kansas)
Thereof, where is the largest cattle ranch in the United States?
Similarly, who owns the largest cattle ranch in the United States? Kelley owns over a million acres of ranch land across the US.
Likewise, what is the largest cattle ranch in the world?
If you don't have $725 million for the Waggoner Ranch, the world's largest working cattle ranch is on the market. Australia's remote Anna Creek Station clocks in at roughly 6 million acres—more than seven times the size of King Ranch in Texas–and its sale package will include 160,000 head of cattle.
What is the largest cattle ranch in Texas?