Asked by: Fatimazahra Zschutschkeasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th June, 2020
What are the qualities of a clerical staff?
- They must be confidential and trustworthy, with an aim of constantly protecting and preserving the company's vital information.
- They must be punctual and regular to work at all times.
- They must always appear neat, presentable and with a good sense of dressing.
Moreover, what are the function of a clerical staff?
The basic functions of a clerical staff may include duties such as: Filling, Writing, Sorting, Collecting simple accounting and maintaining of documents such as the staff time book, movement book, voucher etc.
One may also ask, how do you describe clerical on a resume? A successful resume sample for Clerical Worker should mention the following job skills: administrative expertise, problem solving orientation, effective communication, attention to details, teamwork, and time management. Eligible resumes in the field showcase a degree in business management or similar training.
what are the qualities of a good clerk?
The list of skills you should possess include:
- Good reading and writing skills.
- Strong grammar and spelling.
- Competent keyboard skills.
- Good communication.
- An ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Attention to detail.
What are the clerical skills?
Clerical workers are typically in charge of a variety of tasks. Their skills include communications, customer service, data entry, emailing, scheduling, filing and more.