Asked by: Purisima Videiraasked in category: General Last Updated: 7th June, 2020
What can I hang in my kitchen?
- Knives. A big knife block takes up counter space, but throwing your knives into a drawer can nick the blades and be dangerous, too!
- Cutting boards.
- Cooking utensils.
- Pots and pans.
- 6. Fruits and vegetables.
Besides, what do you hang on kitchen walls?
- Showcase Your Art Collection. There's no reason to limit your art display to the living room.
- Bring In Baskets. Arrange vintage baskets in a cluster on the wall to add texture to the space.
- Display Plates and Platters.
- Showcase Pots and Pans.
- Paint a Mural.
- Go for Greenery.
- Add an Accent Wall.
Additionally, what do you call the thing you hang pots and pans on? A pot rack is a functional piece of kitchen furniture that is used to hang or store cooking pots and pans. Pot racks also usually have some type of finish or stain to help them match pots and decor.
One may also ask, how do you hang things in a kitchen?
Here are 9 of our favorite ways:
- Set Up a Pegboard. "At Clever, we love pegboard.
- Install a Hanging Pot Rack.
- Hang a Knife Magnet.
- Hang a Stemware holder.
- Elevate Your Dish Rack.
- Hang a magnetic kitchen organization rack on the side of your fridge.
- Utilize door space.
- Install open shelving.
What do you put on kitchen counter decorations?
Large fruit bowls, bread baskets, cookie jars and even canned goods like jams, jellies and other stores can create a bright, colorful and inviting kitchen countertop design. Lighting is another feature you can add to kitchen countertops to create warmth and visual interest in your kitchen design.