Asked by: Ousman Ampudiaasked in category: General Last Updated: 2nd April, 2020
What can I have instead of sandwiches?
- Asian chicken and omelette wrap.
- Courgette and white bean quesadillas.
- Cottage cheese and grated carrot and rocket pittas.
- Cheese and ham muffins.
- Ham & cheese pinwheels.
- Red pepper houmous.
- Chicken and salsa wrap.
- Roasted vegetable and ham pasta salad.
Also asked, what can I have for lunch if I don't like sandwiches?
- Chef's Salad Lettuce Wraps.
- Apple Sandwiches. Forget the bread and smear your favorite nut or seed butter between two apple slices with a sprinkling of granola.
- Mediterranean Chicken Pinwheels.
- PB&J Sandwich Skewers.
- Apple Chicken Salad on a Stick.
- Creamy Turkey Pinwheels.
- Cereal and Yogurt Stuffed Apples.
- DIY Nachos.
Similarly, what are good cold lunches? Cold Lunch Ideas for Work
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad – This Farm Girl Cooks.
- Chick-Fil-a Chicken Salad Recipe – Mom Foodie.
- Spinach Salad with Root Vegetables – This Farm Girl Cooks.
- Greek Pasta Salad – Hungry Healthy Happy.
- Turkey Ranch Wraps – Garnish and Glaze.
- Chicken Taco Mason Jar Salads – The Seasoned Mom.
- Cucumber Subs – Wholesome Yum.
Herein, what is a good substitute for bread for sandwiches?
9 Delicious “No Bread” Sandwich Swaps!
- Lettuce Wraps. Simple leaves of romaine or iceberg can make a great bread substitute.
- Dehydrated Onion Bread. The great thing about this bread alternative is that as well as being delicious, it is also raw.
- Buckwheat Flatbread.
- Sliced Sweet Potato.
- Chickpea Flatbread.
- Rice Wraps.
- Cauliflower Crust.
- Portobello Mushrooms.
What are good cold lunch ideas?
Healthy Cold Lunch Ideas
- BLT Salad.
- Buffalo Chicken Salad.
- Mexican 7 Layer Dip Cups.
- Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups.
- PB & J Uncrustables.
- Peanut Butter Crunch Sandwich.
- Pizza Pasta Salad.
- Bento Lunches.