Asked by: Darwin Porosyukasked in category: General Last Updated: 8th March, 2020
What is inadequate blood supply?
Correspondingly, what causes inadequate blood supply?
Your body's circulation system is responsible for sending blood, oxygen, and nutrients throughout your body. Several conditions can lead to poor circulation. The most common causes include obesity, diabetes, heart conditions, and arterial issues.
Also Know, what are the signs of poor circulation? Symptoms of poor circulation
- Numbness and tingling in extremities. One of the most common symptoms of poor circulation is numbness and tingling in the hands and feet.
- Cold hands and feet.
- Swelling in the lower extremities.
- Cognitive dysfunction.
- Digestive problems.
- Joint pain and muscle cramping.
- Skin color changes.
Also question is, how do you fix poor circulation?
- Stop smoking cigarettes.
- Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in a healthy range.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid long periods of immobility.
- Elevate your legs. Sitting in a recliner with your legs up can be a great, simple remedy for poor circulation.
How can I increase blood flow naturally?
In addition, trying one or more of the following may help improve circulation:
- Maintaining a healthy weight. Maintaining a healthy weight helps promote good circulation.
- Practicing yoga.
- Eating oily fish.
- Drinking tea.
- Keeping iron levels balanced.