Asked by: Hristo Watzoldasked in category: General Last Updated: 18th March, 2020
What is the best thing to use to clean stainless steel sinks?
Similarly, it is asked, how do I make my stainless steel sink shine?
- STEP 1: Rinse the sink with faucet water.
- STEP 2: Coat the sink with baking soda.
- STEP 3: Scrub in the direction of the stainless steel grain.
- STEP 4: Spray on undiluted vinegar, wait a few minutes, then rinse again.
- STEP 5 (optional): Rub in a paste of vinegar and cream of tartar.
- STEP 6: Buff the sink with olive oil.
Also Know, how do you polish a stainless steel sink to a mirror finish? Protect the finish with a thin coat of mineral oil.
- Rinse the sink with water and sprinkle it with a liberal amount of baking soda.
- Soak a cloth or nonabrasive scrub sponge with white vinegar and wipe the sink in the direction of the grain.
- Rinse the stainless steel sink with water and dry it with a towel.
Considering this, what is the best cleaner for stainless steel?
Here are the best stainless steel cleaners:
- Best overall: TriNova Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish.
- Best wipes: Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes.
- Best aerosol cleaner: CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner.
- Best natural cleaner: Therapy Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish.
How do you clean a stainless steel sink grid?
How to clean a stainless steel sink with vinegar and baking soda
- Use soap and warm water to remove any food and loose dirt from the sink.
- Spray the entire sink with room-temperature white vinegar, concentrating on grimy spots.
- Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes; add more time for very dirty sinks or set-in stains.