Asked by: Pietro Larrenasked in category: General Last Updated: 3rd April, 2020
Where does Trend Micro put quarantined files?
- .. Program FilesTrend MicroClient Server Security AgentSuspect.
- .. Program FilesTrend MicroClient Server Security AgentBackup
Keeping this in consideration, where is Trend Micro quarantine folder?
By default, the OfficeScan Server Quarantine directory is C:Program FilesTrend MicroOfficeScanPCCSRVVirus. If needed, you can change this setting and use a different drive or folder.
Beside above, what do you do with a quarantined file? When an antivirus places an infected file in quarantine, it deletes the file from its original location and makes changes to it so that it cannot run as a program. It then transfers it to a hidden folder that other programs (or yourself as the user) cannot access where it stays until you choose to deal with it.
Beside this, how do I restore quarantined files in Trend Micro?
Restoring Quarantined Files
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the agent tree, select a domain or select any agent.
- Click Tasks > Central Quarantine Restore.
- Type the name of the data you want to restore in the Infected file/object field.
- Optionally specify the time period, security threat name, and file path of the data.
- Click Search.
How do I delete quarantined files in Trend Micro OfficeScan?
To delete, restore, or download a quarantined file:
- Perform a quarantine query as described in Quarantine Query.
- From the Quarantined results window, select the files you want to delete or restore and click:
- Click Delete to permanently delete the selected file(s)