Asked by: Vital Henemannasked in category: General Last Updated: 19th March, 2020
Where is CARF?
In this regard, where is CARF located?
CARF is the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities located in Tucson, Arizona.
Likewise, how do you get CARF certified? Steps to accreditation
- Condensed from the CARF standards manuals.
- Consult with a designated CARF resource specialist to receive guidance and technical assistance regarding the accreditation process.
- Conduct a self-evaluation.
- Submit the survey application.
- CARF invoices for the survey fee.
- CARF selects the survey team.
Consequently, what does CARF look for?
They look for CARF® accreditation in their choice of treatment for addiction and substance abuse, rehabilitation of a disability, home and community services, retirement living, and other health and human services.
What is the difference between CARF and Jcaho?
CARF is an international program. It is not a government agency. JCAHO is an American non-profit (be cautious about when making snap judgments about programs just on their tax status).